Thursday, April 8, 2010

Fun in the Sun...or not!

I went swimming with my best friend today at the Layton Surf and Swim. Hanging out with my best friend all day is one of the things I like to do. Good 'clean' fun. Haha no pun intended. Really I didn't but its funny anyway. Surf and Swim has a bubble over the top of it so you can swim during the winter. In my opinion, the bubble should be clear or something because when I go swimming its normally outside and I like to be able to see the sky. Well whatever. Afterward we went to Taco Bell and got the 5 Layer Burrito. We went to her house and played a game of Phase 10. I almost beat her which is awesome for my first time playing the game. It was fun and I hope we can do it again!

2 comments:

  1. Well for cool! You didn't ell me you had started blogging. Welcome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep! I started a while ago, I thought I did tell you but oh well!

    ReplyDelete